In the Saxony-based innovation cluster HZwo, companies and research institutions from Saxony have joined together to optimize the cooperation between academic research and business and to increase the innovative power of companies.
HZwo – Antrieb für Sachsen provides
- the balanced cooperation of both Saxon SMEs and large companies,
- the development of new products and processess
- sharing expertise and productions facilities of research institutes such as Chemnitz University of Technology or the Fraunhofer Institutes IWU and ENAS,
- reducing significant investments risks beforehand
- expert advice in the fields of fuel cells, automotive technology and green hydrogen
The cluster is run by the association HZwo e. V. in order to facilitate increased interaction and cooperation between participants in the cluster.
The establishment of an entire FC and H2 value chain
The cooperation partners HZwo e.V. and Energy Saxony e.V. provide expert advice for the cluster participants in the field of fuel cells, automotive technology and green hydrogen. Due to the content-related intersection, this results in considerable synergy effects.
Both associations create the basis for the cluster structure, which covers the entire value chain from hydrogen production to fuel cell vehicles in Saxony and is intended to link all relevant actors in Saxony. In addition, the activities of both associations cover the management of the cluster, project activity and public relations.