Clean Drives. Efficiently produced.
Following the successful first event in 2019 we cordially invite you to the second FC³ Fuel Cell Conference Chemnitz 2021!
Fuel cell technology, as an efficient and CO2-neutral vehicle propulsion system, has been given a boost with the production vehicles from Hyundai, Toyota and Honda. Fuel cell hydrogen fueling meets modern mobility demands for low emissions and long ranges with short refueling times. For the nationwide breakthrough, there is a lack of infrastructure for hydrogen supply. In addition, reducing the currently high production and material costs are the biggest challenges that need to be addressed.
With the motto “Clean drives. Efficiently produced.”, the conference focuses on the aspects of fuel cells that are suitable for series production and their hydrogen powertrain, as well as efficient production using state-of-the-art production processes.
The conference is organized by HZwo and the Fraunhofer-Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology IWU and takes place at Carlowitz Congresscenter in Chemnitz. It appeals to scientists and engineers to discuss the latest trends and developments in research and industrial applications.
We look forward to welcoming you in Chemnitz in November 2021!
International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies – Keynotes
Ferry M. M. Franz , Direktor Toyota Motor Europe
Jörg Starr, Vorsitzender der Industrievereinigung Clean Energy Partnership (CEP)
Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Generalsekretär des Hydrogen Europe, HZwo Beirat
Kurt Christoph von Knobelsdorff NOW, Geschäftsführer der Nationalen Organisation Wasserstoff- und Brennstoffzellentechnologie (NOW GmbH), HZwo Beirat HZwo
Holger Kittelmann, Linde GmbH
Werner Diwald, Deutscher Wasserstoff- und Brennstoffzellen-Verband
If you are interested in booking one of our 2×3 m³ exhibition space, please contact email@example.com
Corona and Health-Concept – current information:
- Event to take place LIVE as planned.
- All conference participants and visitors will require full registration (with name, address and telephone number) to enable contact tracing in case of a reported infection.
- Please note our “3G-concept“: All persons involved in the event must show proof of
- fully vaccination plus 14 days (geimpft)
- proof of corona recovery within 6 months geimpft (genesen)
- roof of a negative test from a certified test centre within 24 hours prior to the event (getestet)
- We take the health and safety of our attendees, partners and staff very seriously. Please make sure that you observe our hygiene regulations: wear a mask (if not otherwise declared), keep 1,5m distance, use desinfection.
- Keep yourself informed about travel conditions of your region/ country.
- Sächsische Corona-Schutz-Verordnung – SächsCoronaSchVO) vom 10. Juni 2021
- Thank you!
Update: August 20, 2021
Dr.-Ing. Gert Schlegel
+49 371 531 34756
Kristin Lötschkristin.firstname.lastname@example.org+49 371 531 31515
2-day-Ticket: 790,00 €
*Members of HZwo and extern speakers: 390,00 €
Deadline Nov. 12 2021.
*Members are defined as association members of HZwo e.V. and cluster members of Energy Saxony All services are tax-exempt (§ 4 Nr. 22 Buchst. a UStG) Cancelation fee: From Oct 12. 2021: 10% of the registration fee. From Oct. 10 2021: 50% of the registration fee. From Nov 09 2021: 100% of the registration fee.