NEWSTICKER: ***Register now and secure your ticket for the congress dinner on October 25th, 2023! ***
The CLEAN HYDROGEN CONVENTION offers the most significant political discussion platform, focusing on hydrogen as a forward-looking energy source. It is an opportunity to learn more about the potential of hydrogen and to pave the way for a possible future with this technology. High-profile speakers from politics and science will come together to address key questions:
How can hydrogen drive the energy transition?
What role does Europe and Saxony play in the hydrogen market ramp-up now and in the future?
The CHC in Short
Ort und Zeit: 25.-26. Oktober 2023 | Messe Dresden, Zur Messe, 01067 Dresden | Ticketsshop für Messe und Konferenz *RABATT für Mitglieder des Wasserstoffclusters von HZwo/ Energy Saxony , sowie dem Durchatmen Netzwerk | Sie möchten die CLEAN HYDROGEN CONVENTION 2023 als Sponsor unterstützen? Alle Infos finden Sie im Sponsoring Vertrag. Bitte senden Sie uns diesen bei Interesse ausgefüllt und unterzeichnet bis 31.09.2023 an email@example.com Location and Time: October 25-26, 2023 | Messe Dresden, Zur Messe, 01067 Dresden | Ticket shop for the trade fair and conference *DISCOUNT for members of the Hydrogen Cluster of HZwo/Energy Saxony, as well as the Durchatmen Network
Wednesday: Oct 25th 2023
CHC FORUM EUROPA: Top-Panelguests: Jorgo Chatzimarkakis, Hydrogen Europe, Gunda Röstel
CHC FORUM SCIENCE: Top-Panelguests: minister of state Dr. Andreas Handschuh (SMWK), Prof. Thomas von Unwerth, Leiter des Instituts für Automobilforschung, Technische Universität Chemnitz
CHC FORUM ENERGY: Top-Panelguests: Wolfram Günther, Staatsminister für Energie, Klimaschutz, Umwelt und Landwirtschaft, , Ralph Bake, Ontras Gastransport GmbH.
Thursday, Oct 26th 2023
CHC FORUM ECONOMY: Top-Panel Guests: Martin Dulig, State Minister for Economy and Labor, Ines Saborowski, Member of the Saxon State Parliament, Constituency Office Chemnitz.
15th SAXON-POLISH ECONOMY FORUM SÄCHSISCH Welcome: Martin Dulig, Saxon State Minister for Economy, Labor, and Transport / TBA, Marshal’s Office of Lower Silesia Voivodeship. Highlights: Keynotes and presentation of hydrogen sites in Saxony and Lower Silesia; Panel discussion: Hydrogen in the Saxon-Polish dialogue: Potentials and perspectives for cooperation.
HYDROGEN REGION LAUSITZ: Topics include: Hydrogen in Lausitz as a key to the energy transition – Patrick Topar, GP Joule / Energiepark Lausitz GmbH | The new hydrogen reference power plant in Lausitz at Schwarze Pumpe – Dr. Ben Schüppel, Managing Director of RefLau GmbH | Hydrogen Lab Görlitz – Construction of the hydrogen research center at Siemens Energy Campus – Dr. Sebastian Schmidt, Fraunhofer IWU Görlitz, and much more!
This unique trade fair format provides companies, startups, and networks at an international level with the opportunity to showcase themselves and engage in the exchange of hydrogen stakeholders of tomorrow! On the NOW GmbH stage at the exhibition, our network partners present their latest products and developments. A must-attend event for all technology enthusiasts and forward-thinkers!
Current list of exhibitors
2023-09-37 Booking for exhibitors is closed!
The handling of stand bookings and exhibitor registration is being managed by our cooperation partner Messe Dresden. To register as an exhibitor, please fill out the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the participation terms carefully.
- Stand area including stand construction services and a minimum of 6m²: from 245 €/m² - detailed price information can be found in the registration form
- Hall cleaning, hall lighting, heating and waste disposal flat rate - mandatory! 10.00€/m²
- Further additional services (connections for water, electricity, furniture, etc.) can be ordered separately using the service forms provided by Messe Dresden. You will receive these by email after submitting your registration.
- Co-exhibitor fee: 400 €/co-exhibitor
- All prices are net prices and are subject to statutory VAT.
- The stand allocation is carried out by the project management.
Registration form and participation terms
- EN Registration Clean Hydrogen Convention Fair 2023 Interactive
- EN Exhibition Terms And Conditions Clean Hydrogen Convention Fair 2023
- Further information:
REGISTER NOW for the CLEAN HYDROGEN CONVENTION. To proceed with the registration, please use the following link: https://www.etix.com/ticket/v/30012?cobrand=cleanhydrogen
*** Members of the Hydrogen Cluster from HZwo, and the network Durchatmen and Clustermembers of Energy Saxony receive a discount! We will verify the membership status and reserve the right to invoice the price difference if you are not eligible for the discount.
- Hzwo Fair (Messeticket): 50,00 € (25.-26.10.)
- Congress ticket PER DAY: 349 € (includes access to congress/ HZwo fair /Member Price:: 149 €
- Congress dinner on 25.10.2023: 129 €
- Combined ticket: Congress both days + dinner + fair: 589 € / Member Price: 349 €
- Discount: Members of the Hydrogen Cluster from HZwo, and Durchatmen and Clustermembers of Energy Saxony receive a discount! We will verify the membership status and reserve the right to invoice the price difference if you are not eligible for the discount.
- Booth Registration includes TWO FREE Ticktes for the TRADE FAIR (Messeticket)